I’m continually grateful for the stupidity of spammers. They keep trying the same tricks over and over, despite abundant evidence that using them not only doesn’t get their posts seen, but actually helps filters identify the the posts as spam. Makes my job much easier.
Then, of course, there are the ones who try something a little different, only to have it backfire: instead of buying whatever they’re selling, we wind up laughing at them.
Yup, it’s another tour through my “Stupid Spam” collection.
- The argument that it is akin to bikinis isn’t particularly convincing, particularly since the bikini could be very much a symbol of openness and expressiveness. I’m not exactly sure what this person is arguing. What is the “it” that’s akin to bikinis? Interestingly, this spammer wasn’t selling anything, just attempting to direct traffic to his incoherent rant about British Muslims wearing hijibs. Maybe he thinks hijibs are a kind of bathing suit?
- the A most eloquent statement from a traffic attorney. It’s certainly well-researched and most persuasive. I’ll be sure to hire this guy the next time I get a parking ticket. Come to think of it, I’m surprised he hasn’t sent me a bill for the hours it undoubtedly took him to craft his deathless prose and the days it sat in the spam trap before I deleted it.
- Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may return yet again since I saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others. I guess I’m a sucker for a compliment. It’s good to hear how wonderful the website is and that this gentleman has bookmarked it. And I certainly wouldn’t mind having the money he’s wishing upon me. Good thing he didn’t make the money contingent on buying the Nike shoes he’s selling!
- Microwave ovens аre partixularly goօd fοr Italan cooking, еspecially for recipes suϲh as mozzarella chicken, stuffed peppers annd poot roast. Ӏѕ it аctually tҺat simple for an ordinary consumer tо makе gourmet cooking tasks. Ƭɦis is liке Disneyland too all thе chefs, bakers, and eνеn moms out therе. I can’t argue with the value of the microwave; I use mine almost every day. But for stuffed peppers? Sorry, gotta use a regular oven for those if you want to properly balance the cooking time of the meat and the pepper. And the only way to get a nicely melted cheese is, again, the conventional oven. I understand that he’s selling recipes for kids, so a certain amount of simplification necessary. But it shouldn’t come at the expense of all of the taste. Even worse, he needs to work on his kid-friendly recipe names. “Poot Roast”? Eew!
- Indonesia have thousands of Island, the second biggest Island is Sumatera. I can say that Indonesia is ‘heaven for food lovers’. Or, you can put lemon sauce it in a separate small bowl. The whole country in one bowl‽ I know it’s a comparatively small country, but still, I don’t think it’ll fit in any bowl I’d call “small”. Now, about this indiscriminate lemon-saucing: before drenching the whole country, shouldn’t we make sure there aren’t any potential allergy issues?
- Yet another way to improve herpes is to avoid foods comprising argenine which is necessary for the virus to reproduce. Why would I want to improve herpes? Isn’t it bad enough already? (This is a case of what I call Vizzini’s Syndrome. Nobody wants to improve herpes, Buddy, and if the Shingles remedies you’re selling on your website improve the disease, you’re looking at some nasty lawsuits.
- I have never been on a city subwazy or bus where the seat reclines.I don’t get a reclining seat at the baseball stadium or the basketball arena. If I go to a Broadway show, my seat does not recline. That’s all true enough–though I did once attend an off-Broadway show where the audience was seated in recliners–but I don’t understand why you expected reclining seats in those venues. After I checked the link in his post, it made more sense. He’s promoting payday loans. Given the ruinous interest rates, nobody servicing a payday loan can afford to go to a ballgame or Broadway show–or even ride the “subwazy”. It’s very nice of the spammer to talk down those venues to minimize his customers’ disappointment!